t's now possible to start a poker bankroll without risking any of your own money. You can get $150 at an online poker room without having to deposit a penny. You'll receive $30 free, no deposit required, and a $120 bonus.
Value of Tip: $150
Available to US Players: No
This great offer is available through www.pokernetonline.com a website working with Titan Poker to give new players free poker bankrolls. Please note, if you were to go directly to the Titan Poker website you'd find no mention of this offer.
This offer is only available to players brought to Titan Poker by PokerNetOnline.com and will take less than 10 minutes to claim.
To get this money for free you have to complete their simple three step process:
1. Go to PokerNet Online: www.pokernetonline.com
2. Follow the instructions to download the Titan Poker Software and create a poker account.
3. Verify that you are a real person by joining the PokerNetOnline.com forum.
That will all take you no more than 10 minutes and you'll have your initial free $30 within 48 hours.
Verifying that you are a real person
As you are being given this money for free it is important for PokerNetOnline to verify that you are a real person. It is possible for people to abuse this offer by opening multiple accounts so they need to check that you are a real person.
PokerNetOnline verify this in two ways. First, you will have to make a very short call to PokerNetOnline's automated phone service. The call will take a few seconds and you will not have to speak to anyone. The call will cost you less than 10p.
The second way they verify that you are a real person is by asking you to join their poker forum and contribute to a few "posts". This should take you no more than 5 minutes and you should find the forum intereting and informative.
Summary of Tip 3 - How to get $150 for free. No Deposit Required.
* If you already have a Titan Poker account you are not eligible for this promotion, it is for new players only.
* You get the initial $30 for free. The extra $120 is released as a bonus.
* This is an excellent opportunity for poker players on a budget or for anyone who has never played for real money.
* Have fun with somebody else�s money! If you lose the initial $30 who cares!
* The initial $30 for free may take up to 48 hours to be credited to your account.
Poker Bible Tip 3 - How to get $150 for free. No Deposit Required.
1. Go to PokerRoomSchool and select �Sign Up� from the menu on the left and enter your details to create your account.
2. Once registered you will receive an email and must click the activation link from PokerRoomSchool to validate your account.
3. After clicking the link you will then have the choice of either taking the poker lessons or completing the quiz straight away.
4. When you�ve passed the quiz click the link to download the CDPoker software.
5. You will be sent an email (from PokerRoomSchool) telling you your username and password to use when logging in to CDPoker.
6. When you log in to CDPoker you will be asked to pick a nickname (this is different from your user name) and is what will appear when you play poker.
7. You will receive a phone call from PokerRoomSchool to confirm that you are a real person (this will take less than a minute).
8. Once the phone call is completed you must then contact online support at CD Poker. Tell them that you are entitled to $50 for free. They will check your account and pay the money into your account in less than 5 minutes.
A lot of people have difficulties finding the quiz. Often this is because they haven�t validated their account by clicking on the link in the email they are sent. Make sure you do this.
If you selected that you have played Hold �em before you will have the choice to take the quiz as soon as you click the link in the email.
If you are still unable to reach the quiz, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the PokerRoomSchool website.
2. Click on "Go to class" icon.
3. Click on "Start learning".
4. At the bottom of the page you should see an icon saying "Start quiz". Please click on it and you will be redirected to the quiz.